Login to Complete an Entry or to Access Judging Panel
50th Design & Advertising Awards deadline EXTENDED September 25, 2020 - START NEW ENTRY
- Creativity Awards is open to all advertising and design entities - including but not limited to ad agencies, in-house marketing departments, developers, producers, non-profits and freelance designers. Entries must have appeared in print or in market between January 1, 2019 and September 1, 2020 (void where prohibited). Except in the case of student entries - spec work is not accepted.
- Student entries are accepted from any school, any design program, any country, any level of student.
- Student work must have been created during the 2018-2019-2020 school years. Instructors and professors may submit work on behalf of a student. Student work will be evaluated separately from professional work. Translations (if applicable) must be included for foreign language entries.
- Anyone involved with the creation of the advertisement or design work may submit the entry.
- There is no limit to the amount of work that can be submitted by a single entity. Submissions may be entered into multiple categories for additional entry fees. The judges' decisions are final and binding and cannot be appealed by the entrant.
- Deadline for uploaded entries is 11:59 pm EDT September 25, 2020. Late entries will be accepted until October 2.
- Entries uploaded after October 2 will incur a $20.00 late fee per entry.
- Online Judging & In Person judging is conducted in October . Entrants will be notified of their results within 30 days of the conclusion of judging.
Email email@example.com or call 502-797-8408 with questions about late entries or the competition.