Login to Complete an Entry or to Access Judging Panel
|Submit Professional Entries||Submit Student Entries|
Already registered? Use the links above to submit your entries!
2017 Media & Interactive Awards deadline April 7
- Ad agencies, web designers, developers, graphic designers, photographers, freelance designers, producers, marketers, app developers and corporate art departments may submit entries that appeared in print or in market between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016 (void where prohibited).
- Entries are accepted from any school, any design program, any country, any level of student.
- Student work must have been created during the 2015-2016-2017 school years. Instructors and professors may submit work on behalf of a student. Student work will be evaluated separately from professional work. Translations (if applicable) must be included for foreign language entries.
- Anyone involved with the creation of the advertisement or design work may submit the entry.
- There is no limit to the amount of work that can be submitted by a single entity. Submissions may be entered into multiple categories for additional entry fees. The judges' decisions are final and binding and cannot be appealed by the entrant.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm EST April 7 to avoid late fees. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-824-3974 to submit late entries or with questions about the competition.
- Late entries will incur a $20.00 late fee per entry unless otherwise arranged.
- All payments and uploaded entries must be finalized by 11:59 pm April 7 or entry will be disqualified. Judging is conducted April 7-21, 2017. Entrants will be notified of their results within 30 days of the conclusion of judging.