Login to Complete an Entry or to Access Judging Panel
|Submit Professional Entries||Submit Student Entries|
Already registered? Use the links above to submit your entries!
2016 Print & Packaging Awards deadline EXTENDED Sept. 23
- Ad agencies, web designers, developers, graphic designers, photographers, freelance designers, producers, marketers, app developers and corporate art departments may submit entries that appeared in print or in market between June 1, 2015 and May 31, 2016 (void where prohibited).
- Entries are accepted from any school, any design program, any country, any level of student.
- Student work must have been created during the 2014-2015-2016 school years. Instructors and professors may submit work on behalf of a student. Student work will be evaluated separately from professional work. Translations (if applicable) must be included for foreign language entries.
- Anyone involved with the creation of the advertisement or design work may submit the entry.
- There is no limit to the amount of work that can be submitted by a single entity. Submissions may be entered into multiple categories for additional entry fees. The judges' decisions are final and binding and cannot be appealed by the entrant.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm EST Sept 23 to avoid late fees. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-824-3974 to submit late entries or with questions about the competition.
- Late entries will incur a $20.00 late fee per entry unless otherwise arranged.
- All payments and mailed entries must be received by 11:59 pm Sept 23 or entry will be disqualified. Judging is conducted in Louisville, KY Sept 26-28, 2016. Entrants will be notified of their results within 30 days of the conclusion of judging.